Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Time No Post

First off let me apologize for taking so long to post and the fact that I don't have any pictures. Life has been busy and I lost my camera.

We had a great visit with two of my nephews from California, once they got here. They had some trouble with their flight into town being canceled and ended up taking the bus from Chicago. We tried to keep them busy as best we could. We took them bowling at the student Union. Katie rocked with the highest score! Yes, she had bumpers. Wednesday we went to the men's basketball game and had a good time even though they lost. It snowed, which was a big hit with everyone especially when we went sledding. The older kids took a tour of the University and were really impressed with Sibel building. On Saturday we took a trip to see the Lincoln Museum and Lincoln's tomb. Katie was disappointed to learn that we didn't get to see his body at the tomb, but it was still a nice trip. Plus we ate lots of yummy food. Company is a good excuse to go out to eat so went to the new Jupiter's and to Buffalo Wild Wings, Buffalo was a big hit so we actually went twice.

My nephews left on Sunday morning and that afternoon Katie and Nel attended a cheer leading clinic and then they got to cheer at the women's basketball game. They had such a good time and can't wait till they get to do it again. I took lots of pictures, but unfortunately it was at the game that I lost the camera. I am still hoping that some good Samaritan found it and will turn it to the lost and found.

No comments:

Post a Comment