Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll

I thought by leaving California I had also left behind being woken in the middle of the night by Earthquakes, but that is not the case. At 4:40 am Rob and I were woken up by a 5.4 earthquake. Rob was a little confused, never really experiencing an earthquake before. I was also confused at first as I heard the house shake, and thought it was a really strong wind only the wind usually doesn't shake the entire house quite so much. I put up with a lot living in the Midwest, tornado's, floods, thunderstorms, snowstorms not to mention a flat boring landscape. I don't think I should have to deal with earthquakes too! Okay I know earthquakes can happen anywhere, but at least in California you get beautiful weather year round in exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment