Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sewing


Much to the disappointment of both my mother and mother in law I don't sew.  In spite of that fact I got it into my head that I should make the girls some play dresses.  Katie is always upset that all the dresses are girly and that they never have sea animals, so I went out and found some fabric with fish on it and a matching t -shirt.  Then I searched the internet and read up on how to sew a skirt onto the shirt to make a dress.  These are really simple dresses to make, in fact I made both dresses in a few hours.  They are a little big and don't look too close as my hem it isn't very straight, but for my first time sewing clothes I think I did okay.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dresses....I think you did a great job!!!

    We are adopting a little boy from Thailand, and we are hoping for a 2-5 year old...

    ReplyDelete