Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Garage Sale


We had our annual garage sale this past weekend.  Once again it was a big success, we had very little left over only two small boxes.  We were able to sell our living room set, so now I need to find a new couch.  I am looking for a leather sectional, so if you know a good place to buy one let me know.  The kids did there usual lemonade stand. This year I made a deal with them if they gave the money away and didn't complain about me selling some of their toys we could use some the money from the garage sale to buy new summer toys.  They accepted and donated all their money to pennies for peace.  As soon as the sale was done the girls were jumping at the bit for me to take them to get new bikes as part of our deal.  So I went in search of two 16 inch bikes, which was not easy on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon.  I ended up buying one at Target and the other at Meijer.  They were very excited and wanted them put together right away so they could use them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment